Event Safety Steward/Licenced Officer
Location: Rotherham (transport pick up point for events)
Shift pattern: Various
Shift times: Various – average between 1000 – 1800
Unlicenced Events Stewards - £10.47 per hour (may vary depending on age)
Licenced Events Steward - £11.50
Constant Security Services provide Event Management and Safety Stewarding to some of the most prestigious events in the UK including Multiple Yorkshire Racecourse Venues, Major Agricultural shows.
We are looking to recruit multiple Special Events Stewards and SIA Licenced staff to work as part of our events team. You may be looking for a change of career, to develop your CV for the future to make it stand out or have some spare time after retirement.
This job opportunity is very flexible and can often fit around your other commitments.
Your daily work will help protect customers attending prestigious events, providing excellent customer service resulting in a very satisfying role with significant potential.
You will be the ambassadors for our clients; one of the first people that visitors see on arrival, setting the tone and ensuring a safe and secure environment.
Some of the duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Providing general customer service
- Checking tickets and providing directions to entrances
- Patrols of site providing s security presence
- Communicating and reporting any incidents
- Observing crowd movement
- Ensuring Health and Safety polices are adhered to
What We offer:
- Full training and supervision will be provided
- Free transport provided from our head office based in Mexborough
- Uniform will be provided as standard free of charge
- Continuous personal development
- Monthly availability sheets for upcoming events so work can be booked in advance
- Access to discounts through our BenefitHub
- Access to health cash plans through Westfield Health
- Career development opportunities with a company favouring internal progression
- No experience is required for these roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Confident at dealing with members of the public
- 5 year+ checkable work/education history in line with BS 7858
- Smart and presentable portraying a professional image
- Excellent time management skills
If you would like to join our growing team, please click on apply.